Hi Pablo,

in openEHR, a terminology id of 'local' normally refers to terms inside an archetype; each archetype is its own terminology. This makes sense for clinical terms in an archetype, but not, I don't think, for terms to do with data formats. We can easily add these to the openEHR vocabulary, then that provides a reliable single source of such terms, and doesn't require archetype authors to re-invent (different) terms for the same thing repeatedly.

- thomas