On 16-12-15 10:56, David Moner wrote:
In AOM/ADL 2 this is not true anymore, so I fear we have lost the only way to know the specialization depth of an archetype (without navigating through all its parents).

Thanks, David,

I am afraid then we must say that there is a not very effective error-specification in http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/AOM2/AOM2.html#_validity_rules Because it is not always possible to check the specialization-depth, getting no error cannot always be trusted as meaning the archetype is valid.

I think it would be good if there came a solution for this. I am now doubting if I should implement that error-detection/message.

The issuetracker page seems under construction, so I cannot report it.
http://www.openehr.org/programs/software/issuetrackers

But I guess people responsible for this have read this.

Best regards
Bert Verhees