Hi Pablo,
Just wanted to say well done. I have not had the chance to look at your
work, mainly because work and studies forced me to take a step back from
open source efforts, but it is great to see the continuous progress you're
making.

It is very important that there is an open source implementation of openEHR
out there that is actively developed. Don't worry about the performance
either. If someone wants to use it and they think it is not fast, they
should pay you to make it faster.

I hope it gets adopted and you keep working on it.

All the best
Seref