I think my reaction of last weekend must have been confusing.

I mixed up two subjects
- The fantastic ideas about how information and communication and software development should work, and good discussions about that, but also theoretical, - The reality, which seems we are still stuck in the year 2000, in the Netherlands, but also on many other places, using HL7v2, Edifact, email as message transportation, no fine grained authorizations, and spending lots of money without making much progress. Fore example, now there is a official advise not to use WhatsApp for communicating medical information.

I should not have mixed up these two subjects, although they always mix up at my daily routines.

I am sorry for the confusion I might have caused.

Best regards
Bert Verhees