Von: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] Im
Auftrag von Thomas Beale
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2016 17:24
An: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Betreff: Re: Archie version 0.1.0 released

I'm sure something can be worked out. Not my call personally of course.

But just a thought for everyone who instantly thinks 'oh no, not another wheel
re-invention'... the work described here probably is slightly re-inventing
something, but as Pieter has said, there are overlaps and also unique elements
to each library.
Anyway, my thought is this: even a perfectly redundant wheel-reinvention
exercise does achieve one very useful thing: it creates a new dev team that
understands the specification and model intimately, and knows how to code with
it - in other words we are growing the developer community. This is very
valuable.

- thomas