Hi Pablo,

even if it is for archetypes not in Git, it is still better to create a 'repository' and within that a 'library' containing the archetypes you work on - that's the normal working approach.

I agree that the ad hoc 'Open' function should always work - can you raise an issue on the adl-tools Git tracker? I'll need some details on whether you had any repositories configured (I suspect you don't, and I've never tested that situation, it's probably the problem).

thanks

- thomas