Subject: Re: Do you know of any new openEHR projects?
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
From: thomas.be...@openehr.org
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:43:20 +0100

    Pablo,

    sorry for the delay, I missed seeing this post. See the page here
      - should I replace 'open EHR-gen' with 'EHRServer'? And also
      replace the google code links with the cabolabs link (which is
      certainly better in my view)? Also do you want to supply a single
      paragraph text for he 'Description' column that has a few more
      words than we currently have there?

    thanks

    - thomas