Exactly Michael, that is what I was pointing at in my blogs a few days ago, making a golden pair of SCT and OpenEHR by combining the full potential of both. Even go further then FHIR, because FHIR is a message system, while OpenEHR is so much more then that. OpenEHR is the base of an application generator.