Hi Silje,

Can you tell us more about the background? Are you trying to provide the
model for the message, or to store the data when it is received (or both)?

Where does the data come from and how is it managed / curated? Does it come
from a single clinician (presumably GP) or from multiple sources? Is it
curated/managed by the GP or is it managed by the recipient.

In the UK, all of the emergency summaries are essentially copies of
summaries managed and curated by the GP, so there is no need to synchronise
lists, as it appears you are trying to do here. That is pretty difficult
and even with simpler, safer labs messages, my understanding is that people
have stopped sending 'diffs' i.e just a note of updates/changes in favour
of re-sending the current full version of the message again.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994