For the first scenario, changing a care plan, or stopping it, I wouldn't
think of calling it logical deleting it but bring it into another state:
stopped, or something like that.

The second is in fact physical removing it from the Ehr and then saving it
somewhere in some form. In the openehr standard is, as far as I know not a
facility to do this. In fact the second scenario is, as I see it, from the
openehr point of view the same as the third.

Bert