IMHO,

1. BC is not under the scope of the openEHR specs, if it's useful, can be
implemented by companies/developers over any system, including openEHR
compliant systems. I don't think we need to make any statements about BC
from the foundation. If we follow that path, we might need to release
statements about any technology that might be applied for health
information systems and I think we shouldn't. Since we are few and this
community is small, we should focus on the scope, try to improve the specs,
and try to play nice with other specs and technologies.

2. If someone is interested in BC, might write an ITS document relating
openEHR and BC at the implementation technology level, I don't see any
links between BC as a technology and openEHR as a specification.

My 2C.

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
e: pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com