Thanks Ian,

I tested and it works. Your detailed explanation was a great help. I am
sure you will make a very good teacher👍. Though Pablo also said the same
thing first, I did not fully get it.

regards

Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in