On 14/03/2018 11:10, Philippe Ameline wrote:

because the structures take care of all data points, not just coded ones. But your /fils guides/ are rather special - they do the same thing, unlike an ordinary grammar, so it's not really an argument. In fact I would say that today we could derive a computable transformation from the trees <=> ADL2 archetypes.

Yes... it just means adding the ADL concepts inside the ontology.

we have some concepts inside the archetypes themselves, and bindings to terminology. This is not as clean as your system, which has a very nice vocabulary included, whereas we chose (rightly or wrongly) to try to connect to Snomed, LOINC and all the other published terminologies out there.

Thomas Beale
Principal, Ars Semantica <http://www.arssemantica.com>
Consultant, ABD Team, Intermountain Healthcare <https://intermountainhealthcare.org/> Management Board, Specifications Program Lead, openEHR Foundation <http://www.openehr.org> Chartered IT Professional Fellow, BCS, British Computer Society <http://www.bcs.org/category/6044> Health IT blog <http://wolandscat.net/> | Culture blog <http://wolandsothercat.net/>