Thanks Thomas, will create the PR!

Also will double check if the same happens with other types, but I think
the only "odd" one that might not be correct to assume, is the Duration.
For instance, Java 8 added the Duration as a base type, but it only handles
day to seconds duration expressions, year, month, week are not supported.
Each technology has it's own quirks :)

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com