Check the initial messages on the thread.

Basically how to use SNOMED in openEHR, and in a specific area: data
querying. AQL support for SNOMED codes and expressions was an initial part
of the topic.

We are trying to solve a basic problem: how to get data out the systems in
a smart way. This is because archetypes are good but don't have context
that terminologies have, and AQL is good but only queries what is defined
by models. So we need something to query over terminologies in combination
with querying over models. Reasoning, interpretation and modeling
approaches are other orthogonal problems.

This is a very specific problem for the openEHR specs and ITS, is not a
general problem to solve.