No, it is under heavy development, and will definitely become the main tool for modellers - or maybe with LinkEHR it will be equally used as well (that is also well maintained). The UI tool is not open source; some of the core libs are I think. So you will not see current source code in Github or anywhere like that.

From what Diego is saying, LinkEHR is getting better at openEHR templates, so it may be that we have two excellent tools to work with, not a bad situation ...

- thomas