Hi Silje,

You can't turn a string into a DV_TEXT but you can use something like a
namespace which is sort of hinted at in the description, which refers to
the type being structured

e.g "uk.gov/dvla/driving-licence"

I think this is actually a better solution than formal coding as most of
these types will be very local/national.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994