If you send a change for the kernel configuration, I can merge it, but not
activate it (i.e. I won't send SRCREV bumps), so as long as the autobuilder
can build a branch, we can queue this part of the change for testing.

Got it, thanks

//Hongxu

Bruce

    3. Most importantly, how to test, when find a way,
        the ideally is to add the test case to oe-core's
        meta-selftest

       I should do some investigation on the storage test.

    So I think I should do 3 first, and then 1/2 later

    //Hongxu

    Ross

--
"Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee at its end"