Hello,

In oe-core, there are some default groups provided by recipe "base-passwd". Any
other recipes could refer to these groups when they want to create a new user.

Now we have a requirement: there are several recipes which create their own
users, and they shall belongs to a common group. How could we add this group?
It seems that groups or users created in a recipe are only visible to the same
recipe. Other recipes cannot refer to them (e.g. using chown/chgrp).

We already tried to add a recipe which only generates the group and added this
to DEPENDS of the other recipes. But it seem as if the group was not generated
in time. When the other recipes ran, the group was not there. But the final
image contained the group.

Best regards

Ben GUAN
ST-FIR/ENG1-Zhu