I have a recipe which uses both base64 from coreutils-native and hexdump
from util-linux-native so I've put both in my recipe DEPENDS.

Unfortunately do_prepare_sysroot is failing with:

Exception: FileExistsError: [Errno 17] File exists:
'/home/mac/src/oe2/build-bcm7425/tmp-glibc/sysroots-components/x86_64/coreutils-native/bin/kill'
 ->
'/home/mac/src/oe2/build-bcm7425/tmp-glibc/work/impala-oe-linux-gnueabi/verify-rootfs/1.0-r3/recipe-sysroot-native/bin/kill'

since both coreutils and util-linux provide /bin/kill.

This doesn't cause a problem in a standard oe-core build since coreutils
installs all its binaries in ${bindir} whereas util-linux puts kill in
${base_bindir}.

Unfortunately, with meta-micro ${bindir} and ${base_bindir} are the same
directory. :(

Both coreutils and util-linux already appear to use the alternatives
mechanism for kill, but that doesn't seem to help for -native.

I can easily locally nobble kill in one of the recipes to solve this
problem, but that doesn't seem very elegant.

What's the correct way to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Mike.