On 03/15/2018 06:37 PM, Derek Straka wrote:
Definitely.  I just didn't do the git add.  I'll send out the v2 shortly.  Thanks for catching that!

While we're on the subject of python upgrades, I'd like to ask, what kind of plan do you have for 3.6/3.7? Is anything in progress? When you have some kind of patch ready, we can test it on the autobuilder to iron out the issues, and have it ready for when oe-core master reopens for version updates.

(I also think that at this point it makes sense to go straight to 3.7 and test with various pre-release versions)