On 04/11/2018 11:38 AM, Andre McCurdy wrote:
I played around with completely replacing openssl with libressl a year
or so ago and it went fairly smoothly (at least as far as I tested).
That was with libressl 2.4.2 and my recipe built with autotools rather
than cmake though. Did you try to build with autotools? That still
appears to be the option mentioned first in the libressl README.

That's not however the options I would take first, as the recipe maintainer :) Autotools is horrible in many ways; while cmake is not great, it's definitely less horrible.

Alex