On 27/06/18 19:27, Michael Gloff wrote:
> # GL/GLES header clash: both define the same thing, differently, on 32 bit
> x86
> EXTRA_OECMAKE_append_x86 = " -DUSE_GSTREAMER_GL=OFF "
> EXTRA_OECMAKE_append_x86-x32 = " -DUSE_GSTREAMER_GL=OFF "
>
> I think the best thing to do it to turn off USE_GSTREAMER_GL for all
> architectures. Would a patch doing so be acceptable? I've verified that it
> will build with the _armv5 case.

USE_GSTREAMER_GL is a feature of WebKitGTK+ that allows it to leverage
hardware-accelerated video decoding (for example: on i.MX6).

I think is acceptable to disable this for ARMv5 (because, AFAIK, there
isn't any ARMv5 hardware that can leverage this in any case), but this
should remain enabled for other architectures.