On 08/19/2018 11:36 AM, richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org wrote:
On Sat, 2018-08-18 at 22:50 -0400, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
[...]

v5:
   - added failure catch for x86 purgatory files which changed in 4.18
     and hence are not universal across versions
   - added explicity bison and flex rdepends for mips64 prepare phase
   - added mips64 files required for scripts/prepare phase
   - added files required for missing syscall support

Tests passed so I've merged it, thanks for persevering, we finally got
there! :)

Excellent! I was hoping v6 wasn't going to be required :D

I'm sure that more corner cases will start popping up as it
gets exercised in the tree.

When they do pop up, I can handle them (via bugs, or whatever),
since I'm pretty familiar with this right now.

Onto 4.18, which I expect to have to you by mid-week.

Cheers,

Bruce