On 11/22/2011 07:02 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

Op 22 nov. 2011, om 18:59 heeft Ken Werner het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

I'm currently reading the OpenEmbedded User Manual and wondering what's the
best way to add a layer for the Linaro toolchain components

You do know that the gcc 4.6 in OE-core and gcc 4.5 in meta-oe already have all
the linaro patches (minus the ones that introduces bugs), right?

Oh, I didn't know that - thanks for the heads up. The patches your are referring to are among meta/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-4.6/*patch, right? In this case I guess I'll discuss with the Linaro team on how to proceed first. :)

Regards
Ken