On 22/08/2019 20:19, Randy MacLeod wrote:
I'm checking if you have done any work on upgrading the
boost recipe? Trevor will work on it if you haven't started.
He's relatively new to YP so depending on how easy the
update is he might bail or need help or take a while.

I know I'm late to this thread, but as a warning to anyone else: Boost is *not a simple recipe*. Boost has a custom build system that is - to put it politely - quite challenging to use. I recommend browsing the recipe and observing at what point the original author of the recipe started to go mad.

Ross