On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 2:29 PM Otavio Salvador
<otavio.salva...@ossystems.com.br> wrote:

> On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 5:48 PM Tom Hochstein <tom.hochst...@nxp.com> wrote:
> > The gtest and gmock packages provided by googletest are not added to the
> > SDK by default. I assume it is because the googletest main package is empty?

Are you including googletest in the image used to create the SDK or
gmock and gtest?

It looks like gmock and gtest are only mentioned in the googletest
recipe as PROVIDES, so they are aliases for build time dependencies
only. For run time dependencies you should use googletest.