The problematic bit is:

# only supported by x86 and powerpc
BOOST_LIBS_append_x86 = " context coroutine"
BOOST_LIBS_append_x86-64 = " context coroutine"
BOOST_LIBS_append_powerpc = " context coroutine"
BOOST_LIBS_append_arm = " context coroutine"
BOOST_LIBS_append_aarch64 = " context coroutine"
# need consistent settings for native builds (x86 override not applied for
native)
BOOST_LIBS_remove_class-native = " context coroutine"

I'd just drop this all, and always enable the two; if they're still not
supported by some targets,
then target-specific _remove can be used.

Alex