Hello,
I am new to the list and up-streaming activities.
Could you please kindly guide me how to submit a fix for the existing
tinymembench.patch
(meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-benchmark/tinymembench/tinymembench/0001-asm-Delete-.func-.endfunc-directives.patch)
Problem:

tinymembench patch does not apply cleanly (it succeeds with warnings - fuzz
detected). Used devtool to fix:

devtool modify tinymembench devtool finish --force-patch-refresh
tinymembench ../meta-openembedded/meta-oe

I already generated the new patch.

What are the next steps (other than local verification).

Should I just upload it here for review once I consider it ready for review?

Sorry for asking such basic questions....

Many thanks,

Mircea