Hello Tanu,

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 5:09 PM Khem Raj <raj.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 6:26 AM Tanu Kaskinen <ta...@iki.fi> wrote:

I'm seeing a build failure after this upgrade, thought you might
advise here what could be wrong.

Following is produced at the end of do_compile taks:

| sed: can't read src/client.conf: No such file or directory
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.

ERROR: Task
(/development/yocto-master/yocto-build-appliance/meta/recipes-multimedia/pulseaudio/pulseaudio_14.0.bb:do_compile)
failed with exit code '1'

Have you experienced the same error, and what can be missing here?

--
Regards,
Andrey.