On Wed, 2020-12-23 at 01:18 -0800, Shachar Menashe wrote:
> Yeah, the patch is actually targeted for dunfell branch, but I
> understood the policy is first merging to master...
> So I will rebase the patch on master and retest everything

I did rebase the patch and its currently queued in master-next to see
how it worked out.

Khem has posted a good follow up showing it caused some issues for
recipes in meta-openembedded so we have a list of the software removing
those algorithms caused problems with.

We'd need to sort this out in master before we can think about dunfell.