On 4/26/21 2:31 AM, Kenny Levinsen wrote:
On Wed, Apr 21 2021 at 09:34:41 AM +0800, ayaka <ay...@soulik.info> wrote:
I also sent this patch to the upstream, seatd is the server of libseat, besides you could build a libseat with a embedded server without shipping the seatd.

I have applied a more specific fix upsteam, so unrelated (but not unwanted!) backend option rework can be dealt with separately.

With that in mind, considering you were based on master anyway, you should now be able to make the recipe without local patches.

I would send out a new recipe today