The reason, why I want to apply it here, to switch replace libidn2 with
icu. According to libpsl documentation, you can chose who will generate
the PSL database (libidn, libidn2, icu). So I don't want to install a
new component if there is a valid replacement which is already
installed.

Regards,
Andrej