Hi,

I'm looking for information about how mature and tested it is to have rust tools in the SDK. In README-rust.md [1] there is a phrase "Once the Rust SDK support is added to oe-core..." which can be read that it is not ready yet. In the first bullet "What works:" it states "-buildsdk and -crosssdk" which I can't connect to oe-core terms.

I have suceeded to add rust tools to a SDK by adding 'TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TASK:append = " packagegroup-rust-cross-canadian-${MACHINE}"' to my config. With this I have succeeded to cross-compile the simplest hello-world example for aarch64. Is this the way to go or is there work to do (reffering to README info)?

Any information around rust and the status in oe-core are appreciated.

Thanks,
/Peter