On Thu, 2021-12-09 at 04:43 -1000, Steve Sakoman wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 4:36 AM Tim Orling <tim.orl...@konsulko.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 4:12 AM Marta Rybczynska <rybczyn...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Tim,
> > > Have you requested a NVD database change on this one? Or you prefer me to
> > > do it?
> > >
> > I have not. I was simply back-porting the patch from Richard.
>
> It's always preferable to request a change to the database when it is
> wrong.  They are usually pretty responsive.
>
> I'll take the patch for now, and if/when they accept the update we can
> remove the exception in master/dunfell.

This one is a little fuzzy. There is an entry for binutils there too and I
didn't understand why there was an unversioned gcc entry there with it. It could
be our CPE parsing isn't quite right. I may also be referring to gcc the project
rather than the component. Regardless, I wanted it off our CVE list!