In oe-core commit 67dd505c42 ("librsvg: do not enable nativesdk"),
nativesdk support for librsvg has been disabled:

> rust is not currently available for nativesdk builds:

> WARNING: Nothing PROVIDES 'nativesdk-libstd-rs' (but
> virtual:nativesdk:/home/pokybuild/yocto-worker/a-full/build/meta/recipes-gnome/librsvg/librsvg_2.52.0.bb
>  DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:
> WARNING: Nothing PROVIDES 'virtual/nativesdk-x86_64-pokysdk-linux-rust' (but
> virtual:nativesdk:/home/pokybuild/yocto-worker/a-full/build/meta/recipes-gnome/librsvg/librsvg_2.52.0.bb
>  DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:

After retrying today, only the 2nd warning was shown.

librsvg is used by graphviz which in turn is used by doxygen. I would like
to put this in my SDK again.

Is it possible to solve this problem in a foreseeable future?

regards
Christian

Christian
Eggers
Software Engineer
​
ARRI
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Arriweg 17,
83071
Stephanskirchen
www.arri.com

+49 8036 3009-3118
cegg...@arri.de

​
Get all the latest information from www.arri.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
and YouTube.

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: München - Registergericht: Amtsgericht München - Handelsregisternummer:
HRA 57918
Persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: München - Registergericht: Amtsgericht München - Handelsregisternummer:
HRB 54477
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Neuhäuser; Stephan Schenk; Walter Trauninger;
Markus Zeiler

​