On 10.03.2022 14:13, Claudius Heine wrote:
Hi,

I bundled my patches to overlayfs and overlayfs-etc togehter in this
patchset and fixed the whitespace issues.

regards,
Claudius

--
Changes from v1:
   - fixed whitespace issues: converted tabs to 4 spaces.

Claudius Heine (4):
   overlayfs-etc: add condition to package-management feature conflict
   overlayfs: add systemd unit path prefix to FILES:${PN} array
   files: overlayfs-etc: wrap long lines of preinit file
   files: overlayfs-etc: add overlay mount options to preinit

  meta/classes/overlayfs-etc.bbclass     |  3 ++-
  meta/classes/overlayfs.bbclass         |  3 ++-
  meta/files/overlayfs-etc-preinit.sh.in | 12 ++++++++++--

Hi Claudius,
Thanks for the patches. It seems like the first 2 are already in master branch or I'm missing something?

Cheers,
Vyacheslav