On 09/06/2022 09.20, Luca Ceresoli wrote:
> Hi Rasmus,
>
> On Wed,  8 Jun 2022 15:12:05 +0200
> "Rasmus Villemoes via lists.openembedded.org"
> <rasmus.villemoes=prevas...@lists.openembedded.org> wrote:
>                  ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> As you can see above, your sender address is getting mangled. This is
> not your fault, but it makes applying your patches annoying.
>
> Can you please try to work around that by setting the sendemail.from
> parameter in your git config?

Sorry about that, didn't know it.

It's not completely clear if I should put just the email address or the
full "Name <email>" in that configuration item, i.e. whether it's

[sendemail]
        from = rasmus.villem...@prevas.dk

or

[sendemail]
        from = Rasmus Villemoes <rasmus.villem...@prevas.dk>

For now I've gone with the latter, please let me know if that's correct.
In any case we'll see if it works the next time I submit a patch.

Rasmus