Hi Johannes,

On Tue,  2 Aug 2022 11:40:19 +0200
"Johannes Schneider via lists.openembedded.org"
<johannes.schneider=leica-geosystems....@lists.openembedded.org> wrote:

As you can see above, your sender address is getting mangled. This is
not your fault, but it makes applying your patches annoying.

Can you please try to work around that by setting the sendemail.from
parameter in your git config?

You can read the details in this discussion:
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/166515?p=%2C%2C%2C20%2C0%2C0%2C0%3A%3Acreated%2C0%2Crootfs.py%3A+find+.ko.zst+kernel+modules%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C91453338

Thank you very much!

However you don't need to resend this patch just for this. I fixed it
manually while applying to my testing branch.

--
Luca Ceresoli, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering