Hi Richard,

Thanks very much for reviewing the patch and your comments regarding it.

>> thread 'main' panicked at 'RUSTDOC_LIBDIR was not set',
>> src/bootstrap/bin/rustdoc.rs:15:48
>> note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a
>> backtrace
>> error: could not document `core`

I tried on different environments but could not reproduce the error.
Can you please share with me the oe-selftest.log file to reproduce and
work on it?

>> Something is mangling spaces in your patch. There shouldn't be tabs
Modified the complete file to remove TABS and use white spaces.

>> I think this can be merged with the RustSelfTestBase class as I don't
Merge with RustSelfTestBase.

>> If we want to change grammar, it should be in a separate patch.
Removed it from the patch

>> put that alongside the task definition.
Done.

All modifications are done as per the review comments.
However, I still see that the test PASSes and did not see the mentioned error.

rust.RustSelfTestSystemEmulated.test_rust: PASSED (4812.37s)
2022-09-05 13:43:50,332 - oe-selftest - INFO - SUMMARY:
2022-09-05 13:43:50,332 - oe-selftest - INFO - oe-selftest () - Ran 1
test in 4875.349s
2022-09-05 13:43:50,332 - oe-selftest - INFO - oe-selftest - OK - All
required tests passed (successes=1, skipped=0, failures=0, errors=0)

I am using the following command to run the rust-testsuite:-
oe-selftest -r rust.RustSelfTestSystemEmulated.test_rust
Please let me know if I am missing anything to reproduce the error.

Thanks,
Naveen