I don't want to push this work to you. Just wanted to give a reason, why I'd rather dont like to do myself, at least for the next days. Have still plenty of work lying here and in fact I do this only for fun and thats what it still needs to be to give me reason. I'm not related to technical things for a living. It's just, that I had an issue with gnome-disks and as a side effect I realized that sgdisk has an issue as well and found a fix for it. But if thats not appropriate like this, just drop that commit for now. Will send a v2 when I've been digging into it enough, to have the feeling that I am halfway knowing what I talk about, if sending a merge request for a patch I didn't create.