Nico: you did a fantastic job as Community Manager, as I knew you would.
You always do a great job with everything you take on, and this endeavour
was no exception. Your help with the virtual summits is especially
appreciated; they wouldn't have happened without your help. Jeffro did a
great job setting the tone for this role; you continued on his great work
and made the Yocto Project even better. My congratulations to you.

Josef has been a visible member of the community for a while. It's exciting
to see him take on an even greater role within the community. I know Josef
will waste no time making this position his own, and doing interesting
things with it!