On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 04:36, leimaohui <leimao...@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> > It has worked at some points in time but isn't part of our automated test
> > matrix
> > so it looks like it has suffered from bitrot :(
>
> I have no idea about how to fix these bugs, Can you give me some suggestions?
> Or can aach64_be be added into the work of next release?

There's a hint above:

A full log can be found at
/ubinux-dev/ubinux001/build-ubinux/ubinux-202307/build-poky-test-arv8be/tmp/work/aarch64_be-poky-linux/fribidi/1.0.12-r0/build/meson-logs/meson-log.txt

Presumably qemu usermode has regressed in big endian mode because
nobody tests it, and you need to look into how it fails and where.
It's not simple, but it's not impossible either.

I think what gets tested on the autobuilder is decided by YP member
companies, and expanding the coverage also requires adding hardware to
the test cluster. So you can't simply ask to test more, your company
needs to join the project first. I'd love to have risc-v included for
example, but it's not happening yet because of that.

Alex