On Thu, 21 Sept 2023 at 22:59, Alexandre Belloni via
lists.openembedded.org
<alexandre.belloni=bootlin....@lists.openembedded.org> wrote:

> BTW, I'd like you to test patches before sending because you claimed
> this was tested with oe-core but this was definitively not. The fact
> that we are at v6 and this still breaks builds so early is very
> annoying.

Was this claimed somewhere? I am not seeing it. The latest breakage is
on an esoteric configuration (oecore without poky, which has a
different set of default distro features), so I do not think it is
fair to expect submissions would be tested there upfront.

Testing on poky for a basic target is expected, and was done, but
things like 32 bit, musl, retro computing platforms like ppc or mips
are on the AB to run through. Otherwise submitters will just decide
it's not worth the trouble to contribute, and we're back to me doing
the bulk of the updates, which is the outcome I am not going to
appreciate.

Alex