On Fri, Sep 22, 2023 at 3:11 AM Richard Purdie
<richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2023-09-21 at 18:15 -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> > When using mirrors fetcher gets into a weird state when shallow clones
> > are enables.
> >
> > ERROR: Bitbake Fetcher Error: UnpackError('No up to date source
> > found: clone directory not available or not up to date:
> > /mnt/b/yoe/master/downloads/git2/git.musl-libc.org.git.musl.git;
> > shallow clone not available:
> > /mnt/b/yoe/master/downloads/gitshallow_git.musl-
> > libc.org.git.musl.git_79bdacf-1_master.tar.gz', 'git://git.musl-
> > libc.org/git/musl.git;branch=master;protocol=https')
>
> That sounds like something we should look into and fix?
>
> I don't think it makes sense as a justification in a commit message.

I tried to do it in several ways and somehow fetch is failing. Only
way I see it work once was when removing the mirrors and rebuilding
after -ccleanall
see - https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/64/builds/7836

if I git fetch these repos from any of mirrors or upstream clones work
totally fine but git fetcher always complains. No idea whats going on