Could you check if your /lib is a symlink to /usr/lib on target?
/lib/libxxx.so.x should be fine if /lib is a symlink to /usr/lib. Right?
Or am I missing something?

Regards,
Qi

On 11/24/23 18:34, Johannes Pointner wrote:
Hello,

I did recently my first Nanbield build which required the distro
feature usrmerge because of using systemd and as a result QtWebEngine
didn't work anymore.
I reported this to Qt(https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-119140),
but looking deeper into this it turned out to be an issue related to
the generated ld.so.cache in the rootfs.py.
At the moment in the ldconfig-native which is used to generate this,
are the paths to LIBDIR("/usr/lib") and SLIBDIR("/lib") hardcoded, but
that isn't correct if usrmerge is enabled, at least I think so.
The resulting ld.so.cache looks like this:
236 libs found in cache `/etc/ld.so.cache'
        libzstd.so.1 (libc6) => /lib/libzstd.so.1
        libz.so.1 (libc6) => /lib/libz.so.1
        libxtables.so.12 (libc6) => /lib/libxtables.so.12
        libxslt.so.1 (libc6) => /lib/libxslt.so.1
        libxml2.so.2 (libc6) => /lib/libxml2.so.2

Would it be OK to configure the paths LIBDIR SLIBDIR using base_libdir
and libdir?

Thanks,
Hannes