On 1/22/24 16:04, Alexandre Belloni wrote:
On 22/01/2024 12:38:15+0800, ChenQi wrote:
On 1/20/24 02:14, Alexandre Belloni wrote:
On 19/01/2024 19:13:25+0100, Alexandre Belloni wrote:
On 19/01/2024 11:09:20+0800, Chen Qi via lists.openembedded.org wrote:
What's the status of this patch series?
Is there any issue or concern that I missed?
I'm glad you asked, I got this today:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/72/builds/8466/steps/26/logs/warnings
and I know you sent a patch for this but it didn't make it yet.
I just double checked with the following settings from the "Sysvinit with
systemd" entry in config.json, there's no warning.

DISTRO_FEATURES:append = ' systemd usrmerge'
ROOT_HOME = '/root'
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = 'sysvinit'

So I further checked the build's settings.
https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/72/builds/8466

In the second step, "Fetch yocto-autobuilder-helper", I can see the
following logs:

HEAD is now at ebb7e65 config.json: Fix syntax errors

So the build is not using the latest repo. The latest commit is:
This is not correct, it was using the latest commit at the time, the
patch was applied after my email.

OK... Do you mean that the warning appeared in autobuilder, and then you applied the patch to yocto-autobuilder-helper to make the warning disappear? I thought you meant that the warning continued to exist even with the patch.

To clarify, we can now wait for autobuiler's results and I don't need to do anything more, right?

Regards,

Qi