On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 at 10:19, Changqing Li
<changqing...@eng.windriver.com> wrote:
> ++        for arg in args:
> ++            if arg.startswith("--installroot="):
> ++                root=arg.split("=")[1]
> ++                if os.path.exists(os.path.join(root, "log_lock.pid")):
> ++                    os.unlink(os.path.join(root, "log_lock.pid"))
> ++                break

Apologies, but after looking at this more carefully I have to say no
once more. The obstacle is that the code checks for existence before
removing the lock, which means the issue of why the lock is left in
place to begin with is still unresolved. This doesn't always happen,
and we need to get to the bottom of *why*.

Alex