On Tue, 2024-03-12 at 17:03 +0100, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 at 15:45, Stephen Jolley
> <sjolley.yp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > We are seeing issues with devtool tests changing metadata and
> > causing race issues. It is unclear why we’re seeing these now.
>
> I'd like to see the issue, as one recent change in devtool tests was
> in the minicom version update commit.

e.g.
https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/87/builds/6519/steps/14/logs/stdio

which looks a race between:

overlayfs.OverlayFSTests.test_correct_image_fstab and
devtool.DevtoolUpdateTests.test_devtool_update_recipe_local_files

(over makedevs).

but there looked to be more going on there too.