Greetings,

If you contributed new features to the upcoming release, or if you are interested in figuring out what's new in 5.0, that would be great if you could help us by submitting bits of release notes about them too.

If you are familiar with the Sphinx / ReStructured Text format, you can directly send patches against the yocto-docs "master-next" branch (https://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-docs/log/?h=master-next). However, I'm also happy to accept raw text as well and format it or even elaborate on it by myself.

We may also need proper documentation for the new features, not only release notes. I am thinking about documenting the new variables in ref-manual/variables.rst, for example.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Michael.

--